Sunday, September 11, 2011

Great Stocking Stuffer Ideas for Boys, Girls...on s

Are you tired of filling your stockings with the same things every year? Yes, there may be a certain element of tradition involved, but after receiving a small red plastic stapler every year for 12 years, I could only shake my head and laugh.
As a mom myself, I am tired of filling stockings with cheap, easily breakable "junk" every year for my children. It's not something I think a great deal about. I usually devote one trip for stockings and grab things as I see them. Therefore,I put a great deal of thought into my children's stockings this year and wanted to pass on these ideas.Let me add that everything, including the stocking can be found on okay, which can make it very easy:
Christmas Stockings
Also, let me say if you have more than one child, buy a pack of something and split it between the two stockings. They will be happy they are getting the same things and you can save some money.
Please, please, please let me know if you found this helpful by voting yes at the end!!! And feel free to contact me if you have an idea that you would like added.
Boys or Girls

spinning toothbrushes - can be found in different characters (Disney Cars, Disney Princesses, Atronauts - to name a few we have had in our house)
toothpaste to go with aforementioned toothbrushes
bath fizzies - color changers for the water (See Examples)
bubble bath
bath crayons (See Examples)
flashlights See Examples)
chewing gum
CDs (Veggietales Cds)
DVDs
character socks or just nifty socks (Socks with Disney Characters)
harmonica (See Examples)
disposable camera(See Examples)
marbles:

Girls

lip gloss or chap stick
ponytail holder
barrettes (See Examples)
nail polish (real or pretend) See Examples
costume jewelry

bead necklaces
sparkly bracelets
earrings (clip-on or pierced)
doll house furniture (See Examples):


Boys

Thomas the Train vehicles (See Examples):


Matchbox cars (See Examples)
Lego Sets (the little ones)
little Transformers:


shaving cream (my son loves to play with it in the bath and pretend to shave)

No comments:

Post a Comment