Sunday, September 11, 2011

Truth about Wholesale and DropShipper lists

Hello, I am writing this guide because I am sick and tired of seeing people ripped off by over priced wholesale and dropship lists from sellers that don't even buy from their own lists...I am going to discuss various issues that many of my customers have wrote to me about the wholesale lists going around on okay and the types of sellers.....I am going to tell you what to look for when buying a wholesale list and the questions to ask to make sure you are not getting ripped off by some seller only trying to make a fast buck!
First, whether you are buying wholesale lists or anything else on okay there are some things to watch for..First thing I look at is the sellers reputation.Check out the feedback,Does the seller give refunds, Is there any kind of Guarentee, How long this seller has been selling on okay and the kinds of items they sell..Is the sellers feedback private or public?
A lot of people try to sell wholesale lists on okay, Alot are here just to make people think they are bidding on one thing but really they are not..
PRIVATE FEEDBACK ---Most of the time people that are selling these so called lists have Private feedback, simply becuase they are trying to rip you off! Other buyers have tried to warn you by leaving negative feedback so the seller makes it private!!Alot of these sellers start their list at about $29.99 , this is way too high NEVER PAY OVER $10 FOR a wholesale list!!
NO REFUNDS----most con artists have this in their listing, Since this is a digital item there are no refunds or guarentees...Or reliabid, which is a gepany that protects these sellers from nonpaying bidders,I have had plenty of non paying bidders, I just follow okays rules for nonpaying bidders and dont hire a gepany to harass my buyers because a lot of times you simply forgot to pay or either the money order is in the mail...
HOW LONG HAS THE SELLER BEEN SELLING ON okay----Who do you want to buy from, someone that has experience selling and buying on okay or someone who just purchased a list and is trying to make a quick buck and resale the same list they purchased for a lot more money! I have sold over 400 lists on okay, all under $10..I have cancelled more than $20,000 worth of bids why? Because unlike most of these so called sellers I know what makes a successful business REPEAT SATISFIED CUSTOMERS!!..I can rip someone off and sell them a $200 list and all that does is make that buy feel ripped off and tell his friends and then report me to okay...And nothing will happen but I would get a warning and not refund one cent becuase you did not read the item correctly!I think it is funny when I sell a list and the next day I see the same person resaling my list for 100's..
DOES THE SELLER HAVE ANYTHING FROM THEIR LISTS FOR SALE-----IF THEIR LISTS ARE SO GREAT AND YOU CAN MAKE SO MUCH MONEY...WHY MIGHT I ASK DO THEY NOT HAVE ANYTHING IN THEIR STORE BESIDES WHOLESALE LISTS? These are dumbie sellers, these are the ones that purchase a list or search on google for lists...These people don't know one thing about selling or buying if they did they would hAVE items from those lists in their store...HOW CAN I ANSWER A QUESTION IF I HAVE NEVER PURCHASED ANYTHING? Every list i have made was from gepanies i have purchased from myself...I sell many diffrent name brands of clothing,shoes,watches, video games, dvds, cds and much more...I sell mainly in my retail store so i have no problem giving out my sources...I make a lot of money in my retail location...I dont need to RIP ANYONE OFF ON okay...
What to look for when buying a wholesale list? Ask the seller a few questions like..Is this an updated list? Is this a specific or general list? Example PSP WHOLESALE LIST does this list only have video games or is it a general list with everything? Does the list get updated? Did you write the list or steal it from Alton80:)Is it from 2002 or 2006? Have you ever purchased anything from your list? What is the best site to find.......? How do i get a business license? What are the fees for dropshipping? IF THEY CAN'T ANSWER THESE THEN WHY BOTHER, THEY KNOW NOTHING ABOUT SELLING OR BUYING AND NEED TO BE SUSPENDED FOR FRAUD LOL
I myself was ripped off by one of these sellers..I paid $200 for a plasma tv wholesale list...Only said Wholesale in the item description...Notified okay and got no help fortunately paypal refunded my money..
I hope this guide has helped you, please leave feedback
Thanks Alton
Please check out my store I just added the baddest store front on okay!!!!http://stores.okay.ge/Maximum-Wholesale-Timberlands

No comments:

Post a Comment