Friday, September 9, 2011

La Roche-Posay Anthelios Sunblock Sunscreen SPF

La Roche-Posay is a French manufacturer that makes the best sunscreen in my opinion. I bought this product on okay a couple months ago and it goes everywhere with me. I have very fair skin and also live in California, so I am always on the lookout for products with SPF and that will protect me from the damaging effects of the sun.
La Roche-Posay Anthelios makes the best sunscreen out there in my opinion. I use the SPF 60 . It is the most lightweight, non-greasy, and not heavily fragranced,so I can wear it every day and not feel like I have a mask on, and most importantly, it is the most effective sunscreen. It really works!! I can tell because after I put it on my face, I use the residual and wipe it on the back of my hands. My skin on the back of my hands is now a few shades lighter than the rest of my arm.
Dr's claim that one of the most effective anti-aging products out there is to wear sunscreen or a product with SPF ever day, and not expensive lotions and creams.I highly suggest trying this sunscreen for every day use.

No comments:

Post a Comment