Saturday, July 24, 2010

Can I get a Passport in 24hours?

I will be moving to Tijuana Mexico the end of July,2010 I have recently went to Tijuana and was asked for a passport on the way out coming back to California. A family member mention I did not need one only my Birth-Certificate and a california ID would be fine.Since I will be living there for awhile and going across the border to work everyday I would hate to be hassled about not having a passport with me so does that mean I also need some kind of visa since I will be living there as well? How much does a passport cost? Can I even get my passport within 24hrs? What if I dont get any of these and just apply and wait the time that it usually takes to receive my passport which I was told about 2-6wks.Dont know what to do, kind of short on time this was a last minute thing can anybody give me some advice.|||you can but often you need to travel a fair few miles to the passport office and pay loads of money for a new one. might be harder for you as your current passport is not out of date.|||I think u have posted your question in the wrong country. U should be posting it in your own country. U will get better answers from there n also u should check with your own immigration authority with your passport questions or even on their website.

No comments:

Post a Comment