Monday, July 26, 2010

Will Ronald Singson be going out of jail soon?

Correct me if I;m wrong. Is he in some kind of jail or detention cell? He;s now in Hongkong and is now detained for some kind of illegal possession of drugs? Right?|||who;s that ?|||I think he;ll be in jail for a really long time. They are quite strict in HK. I;m quite disappointed with him. I thought he;s anti-illegal drugs advocate. This will serve as a warning to people who will attempt to bring drugs in HK.|||He is apparently detained in jail, or so the newscasters say. I don;t think he;ll be back soon, he has court hearings to attend. Eventually he will be deported. And then he will be persona non grata there --- I wonder if that will include Macau and China. Ha! And his dad will not be able to assist.Hope this serves as a lesson to Filipinos.|||^ what those two guys said.

No comments:

Post a Comment