Saturday, July 24, 2010

How do I go about buying pets abroad?

I;m in China at the moment and I would like to buy a pet turtle while I;m here, but I don;t know what I would need to do to be allowed to transport him/her from China to England... what papers/documents would I need, and how do I find out if my airline allows pets to be transported, and what else do I need to know?|||Buying a pet in China is no problem...GETTING IT INTO ENGLAND is quite another story!Some animals being brought into the country may need to go into quarantine for quite some time in order to assure customs that they are not carrying any diseases.Other animals may not be allowed into the country at all!I would suggest that you contact the closest British Consulate Office in order to get the correct information first hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment